According to Fact.MR's published study on the stroke post processing software market, the industry is expected to grow at an 8.9 % CAGR from 2022 to 2032, reaching US$ 417.53 Mn by the end of the forecast period. The primary growth driver of this market is advancements in healthcare IT infrastructure to improve patient outcomes.
Sales of stroke post processing software increased at a 9.2 % CAGR from 2015 to 2021, reaching US$ 141 million. The market is expected to reach US$ 178 Mn by 2022. Initially, growth prospects were harmed during the first quarter of 2020 due to the reallocation of all healthcare resources to COVID-19 patients. Finally, links between strokes and coronavirus diseases prompted a surge in the use of post-processing software.
For More Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7133
In coming years, part of early-career stroke neurologists’ role will be to integrate AI and smart technology into stroke research and practice. The application of AI technology in the assessment of stroke risk can achieve favorable results. The need for early detection, accurate diagnosis, and timely treatment has promoted the increasing application of AI in stroke care. AI systems can also help stroke neurologists identify patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusions.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Desktop mounted software to accumulate 62% market revenue as of 2022
- Mobile and tablet based software to experience a CAGR of 8.7% from 2022 to 2032
- By modality, MRI-based stroke post processing software to account for 71% revenue
- Over 4/5th of global market revenue to be contributed by ischemic strokes
- Hospitals & clinics to contribute more than 3 out of 4 sales of stroke post processing software
- North America to be a lucrative market for stroke post processing software, accumulating 47% revenue
- Asia Pacific to flourish at over 9% value CAGR from 2022 to 2032
As healthcare providers look to improve patient outcomes, the emphasis on digitally driven patient care is augmenting manifold. This has led to extensive stroke post processing software deployment, providing fertile ground for new software launches, remarks a Fact.MR analyst.
Request More Information About Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7133
Siemens Healthineers, General Electric Company, Brainomix Limited, iSchemaView and Viz.ai Inc. are some of the prominent stroke post processing software providers profiled by Fact.MR. Aforementioned players are strengthening AI capabilities to offer highly precise imaging systems. Prominent developments are as follows:
- In January 2022, Brainomix Limited launched the e-Stroke 11 AI-powered stroke imaging platform. This software is designed to enhance stroke network communications by allowing physicians to quickly and securely access, review and share images and patient data, send messages and flag patients eligible for thrombectomy
- In February 2022, Viz.ai Inc. and TeleSpecialists LLC entered a strategic partnership to bring together AI-powered stroke care and leading telestroke neurologists to optimize time to treatment and improve patient outcomes across the United States. This partnership will facilitate stroke care coordination even when the patient and provider are hundreds of miles apart.
Key Providers of Stroke Post Processing Software
· Siemens Healthineers
· General Electric Company
· Brainomix Limited
· Viz.ai Inc.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy now: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7133
Key Segments Covered in the Stroke Processing Industry Study
- By Installation
- Desktop-based Stroke Post Processing Software
- Mobile Phones & Tablet-based Stroke Post Processing Software
- By Modality
- CT Scan-based Stroke Post Processing Software
- MRI-based Stroke Post Processing Software
- By Software Type
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Ischemic Stroke
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Other Diseases
- By End Use
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Hospitals & Clinics
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Specialty Centers & Others
Stroke Post Processing Software Market, Global Stroke Post Processing Software Market, Sales of Stroke Post Processing Software, Stroke Post Processing Software Demand, Desktop-based Stroke Post Processing Software Sales Cheap Press Release Distribution Site, Free Press Release Site, Free Press Release Distribution, Free Press Release Service, Press Release